Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jonathan Sanchez dealing again tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
7 IP 1 H 1 ER 3 BB 10 K...and might get the loss.

It amazes me how much he has improved since I faced him in college. My mouth is still agape from when he threw his no-hitter last year.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I'm just going to pretend that the Padres didn't just 1-hit the Giants.\
Sanchez is the man though. Probably the best 4th starter in baseball.

sfnorton

Aug 9, 2008
Alameda, CA
Wow, no love from the team for a 1 hitter.

SanchezWoodFront.jpg

SanchezWoodBack.jpg

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
Superfractor said:
Nice encasement. Care to link me to where you purchase those, and the name of the case? I'd appreciate it.

I'd advise against that.

Often, the card will get stuck to the case over time and it's pretty hard to get it off without damaging the surface.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Ian Stewart said:
Superfractor said:
Nice encasement. Care to link me to where you purchase those, and the name of the case? I'd appreciate it.

I'd advise against that.

Often, the card will get stuck to the case over time and it's pretty hard to get it off without damaging the surface.

Is this the same for all types? E.g.: Same design of the case, but built for regular-sized cards (35-pt, etc...)?

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Ian Stewart said:
Superfractor said:

I'd advise against that.

That's why if you choose to use the "bullet-proof" cases like that one you have to put the card in a penny sleeve. I seen a 1986-87 Fleer Jordan RC destroyed when the owner went to take it out of the same type of case. I would just go with a one-touch magnetic holder. What happened tonight to the Giants will probably happen a lot over the course of the season, best pitching staff in the majors killed by the worst offense, well one of them.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
brouthercard said:
Welcome to the Giants, Jonathan,

Sincerely,

Matt Cain

Sincerely Barry Zito circa 2007-2009.

In 2009 the Giants scored ZERO runs in 10 of his starts and 2 or less in 16 of his starts. Just in case your wondering when a team gives Zito 4 runs of support in his career he's 106-6 :eek:

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
darocker80 said:
As much as i love bumgarner. can we please trade him and tommy joseph and a couple other big leaguers or prospects for a big bat please!

Paging Prince Fielder.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
kdailey4315 said:
darocker80 said:
As much as i love bumgarner. can we please trade him and tommy joseph and a couple other big leaguers or prospects for a big bat please!

Paging Prince Fielder.
exactly.

sorry huff, ur nice, but ur not the solution.

can huff play corner outfield, cuz our outfield is horrid.

onehrk

Aug 7, 2008
San Diego, CA
kdailey4315 said:
brouthercard said:
Welcome to the Giants, Jonathan,

Sincerely,

Matt Cain

Sincerely Barry Zito circa 2007-2009.

In 2009 the Giants scored ZERO runs in 10 of his starts and 2 or less in 16 of his starts. Just in case your wondering when a team gives Zito 4 runs of support in his career he's 106-6 :eek:

Hey, a positive Zito stat for once. Gotta thank you for that :)