Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How long before "item in stock" is shipped by Upper Deck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Redemption status "item in stock, in process of shipping" for over three weeks now. Not received yet.

How long have you waited before receving your item from UD?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Thanks for the feedback guys and gals. So it looks like a 2 month plus wait, and add in all the UD layoffs.......this could take at least four months.

The exquisite Patrick Roy better be worth the wait - and Dr. J better sign his stuff as well- that one is still waiting for athlete to sign.

Any particular baseball players still "waiting for athlete" to sign? This would be helpful in determining whether or not to purchase/redeem certain redemptions, though i'm aware all BB players have been instructed to NOT send in their cards until UD pays up. I'm sure some are in stock already though, it would be helpful info for colletors on these boards.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
If they are not paying baseball players, then they are not paying hockey or basketball players either. Unless you are buying UD redemptions at pennies on the dollar, they are simply not worth the risk right now. UD was terrible with redemptions to begin with. Now they are struggling financially and the USPS doesn't take IOU's

Tom

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
brouthercard said:
Thanks for the feedback guys and gals. So it looks like a 2 month plus wait, and add in all the UD layoffs.......this could take at least four months.

The exquisite Patrick Roy better be worth the wait - and Dr. J better sign his stuff as well- that one is still waiting for athlete to sign.

Any particular baseball players still "waiting for athlete" to sign? This would be helpful in determining whether or not to purchase/redeem certain redemptions, though i'm aware all BB players have been instructed to NOT send in their cards until UD pays up. I'm sure some are in stock already though, it would be helpful info for colletors on these boards.

I also had a Roy/Brodeur go from in stock, shipping soon to shipped this week - I think it's been in stock since end of Feb.

Members online

Latest posts