Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Buying Jeff Green, Durant and Westbrook

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Looking for autos mostly but might be interested in nice GU, Patches and #ed RCs. Let me know what you have

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Re: Buying Jeff Green

Huffamaniac said:
Got a scan and how much do you want for it

KandKCards said:
Have an exquisite gold auto patch /22
I'm in the process of getting all my newish stuff scanned so I will have one in the next couple of days. It's a 2 color patch (green and black) but no stitching, smudge-free auto, etc. Just taking offers now, hasn't been one on the bay for awhile.
I think I also have a regular exquisite auto patch /225 but will have to check on that.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Re: Buying Jeff Green

Once I see a scan I will make an offer. Also interested in the regular Exquisite

KandKCards said:
Huffamaniac said:
Got a scan and how much do you want for it

KandKCards said:
Have an exquisite gold auto patch /22
I'm in the process of getting all my newish stuff scanned so I will have one in the next couple of days. It's a 2 color patch (green and black) but no stitching, smudge-free auto, etc. Just taking offers now, hasn't been one on the bay for awhile.
I think I also have a regular exquisite auto patch /225 but will have to check on that.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I sure am. Are you looking to trade or sell?

righteousmike said:
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u90/mikeywinn/Basketball/

any interest in my Durant? BV 80

jdbrak

Feb 16, 2009
Huffmaniac - I have an 07-8 Ultimate Durant/Horford Write of Passage Dual Autograph - /25 - BV was $200 last I checked. I will trade down/sell/trade. LMK if interested!

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
hey whats up huff!!
i need some money right now so let me know if your interested in this for 60 delivered
scan0014.jpg

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I think I am gonig to have to pass at that one

thanks tohugh

KOBEARODLT said:
hey whats up huff!!
i need some money right now so let me know if your interested in this for 60 delivered
scan0014.jpg

Latest posts