Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

time to call out RIGHTOUSMIKE stole 60 bucks UPDATE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Heard from mike, seemed sincere and legit and provided new tracking #.
even though i havent received yet, i feel this is honest.
i retract all comments.

he had perfect feedback, 60 bucks for a chapman auto on april 1st. he hasnt logged in fro 7 days,
claimed it was sent before that time. provided no info. so 15,000 total deals in the last 12 years,
this is only the 2nd time ive been stolen from, 1st time here. anyone heard from this guy? anyone else been had?

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
Re: time to call out RIGHTOUSMIKE stole 60 bucks from me oh well

wow that is strange. i've had deals with him before, but none lately. what a shame.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008

I havent Heard from him and seems weird he would stiff you for 60 bucks as I have done several deals with him one of them being a single card for $500.00+ that I sent via paypal gift that went perfect. I have not done any deals with him latley so I suppose things can change within a person. Hopefully he is Ok and at the same time if he told you he already sent then he should have done that as thats not very cool. Well even though the deal has went sour to this point hopefully you get your money back at some point. If I hear anything I will let you know, Good luck bud.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008

thanks, if he has said nothing id feel better, but saying he sent it out 10 days ago and how no way he would rip me off cus of all his good deals, and that he hasnt logged in, means he is ducking this. Phillyfan emailed him to and got no response.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto

I think before you call someone a stealer or anything like that, you should consider that mail does get lost.

The odds of me working something out to compensate you for lost mail after being called out openly on a forum, would decrease with every passing second.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City

pigskincardboard said:
I think before you call someone a stealer or anything like that, you should consider that mail does get lost.

The odds of me working something out to compensate you for lost mail after being called out openly on a forum, would decrease with every passing second.

He's been given no DC number.

You'll stick up for anyone just to be contrary.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008

pigskincardboard said:

If i hadnt heard from him and he wasnt logging in, fine, maybe something happened or he got sick. But he logged in on the 11th or 12th and said it was on its way. he hasnt been back since and did read phillyfan's PM and didnt answer.
exactly how do you side with him?

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto

boomo said:
pigskincardboard said:

dude, he stole the money. If i hadnt heard from him and he wasnt logging in, fine, maybe something happened or he got sick. But he logged in on the 11th or 12th and said it was on its way. he hasnt been back since and did read phillyfan's PM and didnt answer.
exactly how do you side with him?

I"m not siding with anyone. Yes, people do steal money. Yes, cards get lost.

I don't think that a lack of a response is indicative of guilt. If he ripped you off or didn't, he'd say the same thing: "I sent the card"

iphoner111

Aug 31, 2008

What if he shipped it, went out of town, and hasnt logged in and it got lost in the mail.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City

iphoner111 said:
What if he shipped it, went out of town, and hasnt logged in and it got lost in the mail.

What if my aunt had balls?

He didn't respond to the pm, which was read (from the mod). Now he's disappeared.

This one reads straight out of the X-Files. Alien abduction.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008

pigskincardboard said:

sure, mail gets lost, but it's pretty rare in my experience (i've had 5 or less truly 'lost' packages in 50k+ items shipped). sometimes mail takes longer than usual to arrive (ex., i had a package take 3 WEEKS to travel WITHIN my state).

i think what's troubling is that this guy said it was shipped but didn't send a dc#. seriously, it takes what- 1/2 a second to copy/paste a dc #? 1/2 a second to answer an email?

boomo seems like a standup guy + he's given it plenty of time. having had to 'call out' someone on here recently myself, i'm pretty sure it's not something boomo did lightly. how long should you wait before calling someone out?

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008

I highly doubt mike would steal. Ive known him for about 3 years (and a good friend of mine) and not just via internet. Mike is a good guy and maybe something happened, ill give him a buzz and see if we can settle this.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land

Wow not something I would expect from mike. He is rightous ;)

He even sent me a free Lincecum jersey numbered card, that I needed for my PC and we have done a couple transactions worth over $100. This is not like him

Hopefully he'll log in and you guys can work something out.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.

Wow this shocks me too. I have dealt with him several times myself. It does not sound like him at all.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States

Although I was that this thread wouldnt have been started since there is a thread in the info area, Boomo isnt the only one he isnt contacting, read the PM I sent and ignored it as well.

since i've heard so much good about this trader, i'm hoping there is a good answer although the way to deal with these things is a simple reply...

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore

Agreed. Something isn't right here. I've dealt with him a couple times and he always seems like a stand up guy.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary

boomo said:
so 15,000 total deals in the last 12 years,
this is only the 2nd time ive been stolen from

that is an amazing track record :shock:

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO

G $MONEY$ said:
boomo said:
so 15,000 total deals in the last 12 years,
this is only the 2nd time ive been stolen from

that is an amazing track record :shock:

That's kinda what I was thinking. That would be nearly 4 deals a day, every day, for 12 years solid. Think he might have exaggerated a little :lol:

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY

he hasnt been on aim in quite a while hope it turns out all right

Members online

Latest posts