Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Were these worth my $5?...scans of a thrift shop grab bag...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Found this grab bag at a local thrift shop. Five bucks for the full lot...they all came in top loaders, so I think I almost break even right there. Here are the scans:

2d.jpg
2b.jpg

2a.jpg
2c.jpg

2f.jpg

2g.jpg

2e.jpg

2h.jpg

Was it worth the $5??

Comments appreciated ;) ...and thanks for looking!!

Alex

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
With the toploader, yeah.

Without... probably not, unless you like them, then it was definately worth the $5.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
If you had known you were going to get those cards, would you still have paid $5? The answer to that question is your answer. Grab bags are almost always rigged against the buyer, so I would suggest not buying them in the future unless you personally know the person selling them.

Personally I wouldn't pay .25 for the cards, but that's because I have no use for them. They all look like cheap cards; even the Ripken doesn't even clear $1 on Ebay. I'm not sure where you buy your toploaders, but I usually buy a brand new case of 1000 on Ebay for about $45-50. It seems like a lot of toploaders, but they last a long time and you know you'll always have a new one for a card.

Members online

Latest posts