Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mariners are taken care of, Red Sox are next!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Now that we have padded Seattle's and Oakland's winning %, we are off to Boston to help them catch the Yankees and Rays.

We are handing out wins like complimentary breath mints.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
markakis8 said:
Now that we have padded Seattle's and Oakland's winning %, we are off to Boston to help them catch the Yankees and Rays.

damn, Im going to miss you guys.
come back soon please? seriously.

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
markakis8 said:

:lol: Good sense of humor about it! We appreciate the wins, though.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I was 6 during this season so thankfully I didn't get the full experience of the 0-21 start. But I have a feeling we are heading towards something similar.

Strange thing is, this is the most talented team we have had since the late 90's.

19braves77 said:
Orioles would have to go on a 12 game winning streak to break .500.

Oriole fans are reliving 1988 all over again.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
darocker80 said:
do the giants get go play you guys in interleague play!?

why does Lincy need to try to pad his stats against a weak team to help him catch Halladay in Cy voting? maybe have him pitch every game of a 3 game set to give him a fighting chance...

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
1st4040 said:
darocker80 said:
do the giants get go play you guys in interleague play!?

why does Lincy need to try to pad his stats against a weak team to help him catch Halladay in Cy voting? maybe have him pitch every game of a 3 game set to give him a fighting chance...
not about lincecum...confident he can pitch well against any other team.

On the other hand...our team just got swept..................

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I believe Baltimore always plays tough against Boston, I remember alot of big comebacks and blown leads by each team.

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
sox almost always plow over baltimore. i remember in 2005 we went like 18-1 against them and about the same in all interleague games... then got destroyed in the playoffs.

also, gotta agree with whoever applauded the OP about his sense of humor. i, for one, take sports way too seriously. im glad someone can look at this situation with such a great attitude. wish i could do the same!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
after 14 years you just dont have high expectations.

rehmus said:
also, gotta agree with whoever applauded the OP about his sense of humor. i, for one, take sports way too seriously. im glad someone can look at this situation with such a great attitude. wish i could do the same!

Members online

Latest posts