Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on #10 Topps finest redemptions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Just as a poll I wanted to get thoughts on the topps finest redemptions? What percentage chance do you think it could be a Stephen Strasburg auto and how would that auto compare in price to the bowman auto? Also maybe what price level would it sell for? Thanks,

Mike

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Hard to say, I think it depends on when (and if) he gets called up. Obviously he's looking good right now so a call-up is probable at some point, but it probably won't be at least until June. These are very difficult to predict because there is no set timetable for when Topps announces them. They could still be on #4 when he gets called up. No one knows for sure, so it's kind of a gamble.

I bought a #1 and #2 thinking that one of them might be Heyward, and later that day it was announced that #1 would be. You can guess and sometimes you will get lucky like I did, but it is very difficult to be certain.

Again no one is sure, but I would guess that he will be an auto since Topps made a big deal of signing him to an autograph deal. I think they will use him in as many products as possible, since he is sure to draw attention and give value to any product he is in. As far as pricing, I would think his cards would be around the same price as Heyward #1 redemption is right now if only a portion are autographed. If they are all autographs, I could see $150-$200 for the redemptions, if not more. Again, tough to say, but this is the way I see it.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Thanks for the reply I pretty much agree with you that a lot of pieces need to come together for him to be the number 10, and be an auto but I picked up a few just in case I guess time will tell.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Desmond Jennings or Jeremy Hellickson autographs. Either works for me. :mrgreen:

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
it is still possible for Strasburg to have 2 cards, one regular and one autographed, just like they did last year with Tommy Hanson.

Members online