Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bubble-Mailers at a good price anyone?? Take a look see.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
For the past couple of years I've been purchasing my bubble mailers from the esupplystore. They always have very good prices, good customer service, ect.

I just received an email last night from them announcing they're lowest prices ever on they're Ecolite Kraft Bubblemailers.

Here's a Link for this offer.

I did a breakdown on the #000 4X8's using my zip code and they came out as follows:

Pack of 30 shipped: Roughly .30 cents ea.

Pack of 100 shipped: Roughly .20 cents each.

This is what I normally order, the 500 or the 1000 pk's dlvd. which are the best value.

Pack of 500 shipped : Roughly .11 cents ea.

Pack of 1000 shipped: Roughly .10 cents ea.

They also have larger sizes if that's what you prefer. You just click on add to cart and then calculate shipping and you'll be able to figure out the total price.
Lastly if you spend $150 or more there is an extra 5% off. Spend $500 or more an extra 10% off.

There's not a thing for me to gain here and this isn't spam. I'm only on they're mailing list, but they are good quality and if anyone needs any I'm just looking to help out here.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Their mailers are indeed good (they were who I had used in the past). If you are in the northeast though, I'd suggest these guys:

http://cgi.ebay.com/500-000-KRAFT-4x8-B ... 439edba85d

The price is damn good (0.0798) per mailer, but the best part is you will have them in less than 2 days if you are in the north east. Normally when I place an order and pay before noon, I have them at my place the next day (they ship from NY, and I live in Boston for those trying to calculate). Can't beat that with a stick! The mailers themselves are a bit smaller inside than the eSupplystore ones, but the paper is thicker and the mailer is a bit sturdier.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
<--------- Another happy esupplystore customer. I've ordered my bubble mailers from them for 4 years and couldn't be more satisfied with prices, product, and value. If you sell in any kind of volume on eBay, help yourself out; you'll really save on shipping costs.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
I use zpacking.com , they also sell on ebay under the ID - digidepot. On their zpacking website you can buy 500 #000 bubble wrap envelopes for $29.00 delivered. Sometimes you can win one of their auctions for even less. That's $0.058 each. Pretty good envelopes and I've never had a problem with their quality.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Sean_C said:
Don't know if anyone has bought from these guys before, but the mailers I received were so thin, I didn't dare send out anything in them and had to throw them out: I couldn't even give them away for free!

http://stores.ebay.com/Just-Pounds-and-Ounces

I've bought 300 mailers from him in the past. I haven't seen anything wrong with the mailers at all, and haven't had any complaints from buyers. They're very similar to the ones at the local K-Mart.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
the best, have ordered over 20,000 from them thru the years, i too just picked up another 1000 for 100 dlvd.

Members online