Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Giants fans, you think management will start work now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
I knew it was too good to be true (our offensive hot start to the season), and its clear changes need to be made. Of course the return of Rowand will be a SMALL upgrade, but something must be done.

Any trade thoughts or rumors you hear? Think posey will get the call up early? Maybe see Darren ford or thomas neal sooner than expected?

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
darocker80 said:
I knew it was too good to be true (our offensive hot start to the season), and its clear changes need to be made. Of course the return of Rowand will be a SMALL upgrade, but something must be done.

Any trade thoughts or rumors you hear? Think posey will get the call up early? Maybe see Darren ford or thomas neal sooner than expected?

I think we may see even Brandon Crawford soon too. I think they will wait and see what happens when Freddy Sanchez comes off the DL.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
lisu said:
darocker80 said:

I think we may see even Brandon Crawford soon too. I think they will wait and see what happens when Freddy Sanchez comes off the DL.
Ya, Uribe has been raking as of late, so I would hope they keep him and maybe bench renteria some games.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I went to the Giants/ Padres game yesterday and it seemed that the biggest issue was the pitching. Wellmyer wasn't good, he started almost every batter with a ball and while the Padres aren't a patient team they made him work because he couldn't find the strike zone. I thought garlnad was certainly hittlbe but the Giants offense didn't get very good swings on him.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
rebelpawn said:
I went to the Giants/ Padres game yesterday and it seemed that the biggest issue was the pitching. Wellmyer wasn't good, he started almost every batter with a ball and while the Padres aren't a patient team they made him work because he couldn't find the strike zone. I thought garlnad was certainly hittlbe but the Giants offense didn't get very good swings on him.
look at our starters 1-4 era...pitching isn't the problem.

we need offense.

Latest posts