Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shout out to hagausaf

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Just wanted to thank hagausaf publicly for our recent deal. I contacted him about the cards below a short while ago and we quickly came to an agreement on price. Just a few short hours later Montgomery threw his 13 K gem and prices on his stuff jumped. Despite this, hagausaf never even mentioned asking for more money or considered reneging on the deal. I'm not sure too many would have done the same, especially since I had not even sent payment yet. Thanks a lot, it is much appreciated!!

ScannedImage-17.jpg
ScannedImage-18.jpg

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Topnotchsy said:
Just wanted to thank hagausaf publicly for our recent deal. I contacted him about the cards below a short while ago and we quickly came to an agreement on price. Just a few short hours later Montgomery threw his no-hitter and prices on his stuff jumped. Despite this, hagausaf never even mentioned asking for more money or considered reneging on the deal. I'm not sure too many would have done the same, especially since I had not even sent payment yet. Thanks a lot, it is much appreciated!!

ScannedImage-17.jpg
ScannedImage-18.jpg

He threw a no-no? Where was I at? Nice card btw.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Topnotchsy said:
Just wanted to thank hagausaf publicly for our recent deal. I contacted him about the cards below a short while ago and we quickly came to an agreement on price. Just a few short hours later Montgomery threw his no-hitter and prices on his stuff jumped. Despite this, hagausaf never even mentioned asking for more money or considered reneging on the deal. I'm not sure too many would have done the same, especially since I had not even sent payment yet. Thanks a lot, it is much appreciated!!

ScannedImage-17.jpg
ScannedImage-18.jpg

Shows how good my memory is lol. It was the day he took a perfect game into the 7th and struck out 13.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Topnotchsy said:
AKA Coastal said:
Topnotchsy said:

ScannedImage-17.jpg
ScannedImage-18.jpg

Shows how good my memory is lol. It was the day he took a perfect game into the 7th and struck out 13.

Now I do remember that game!

Members online

Latest posts