Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
Good morning sparky. Ready to go home and call it a day. Still working 7PM to 7AM. This is my 8th day in a row since I got called in for overtime on the other shift. I have worked 91 hours in the last 8 days. My butt is beat. LOL

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Hey Dan,
Glad to see you back getting things going.
Got my day off today, but I still have to do a little work from home.
Hope everyone has a good Friday
Tom

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
Take a look at my incoming. I have 4 1/1's incoming (Two already arrived but haven't had a chance to scan them yet.) and a few a Game Used. Can't wait. Checking the mail everyday ;)

MojoDan said:
Any new Ruth cards Francis?

Morning Art

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Just how the heck is everybody this fine Friday morning? Woke up at 0442 thinking about what I needed to do at work and couldn't get back to sleep until 0550. I get up at 0600! :evil: See y'all at lunch.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys..

Im on the early side of the list again today. having a tough time sleeping with this allergy induced cold I have. this time of season kicks my ass. whats everyone up to this weekend? I don't really have any plans to do anything.. maybe have a few beers at my brothers house on Saturday if we even go out.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning George, Therion.

Not much planned for the weekend, as it's supposed to be rainy all weekend. I have to work for a couple of hours this afternoon, but I think I'm going to tell him that I won't be able to help anymore after today. My disability is catching up on me. :(

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Rain hit here about thirty minutes after I dug up a new garden, set all the bricks, and planted the seeds. Saved me from using the water hose :lol:

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning everybody.....triple b-day celebratory dinner tonight w/ the in-laws.....YAY!!!! :?

Art-sorry to hear partner.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
MojoDan said:
Looks like we will be getting rain here shortly...

we has some Tstorms last nite.. and I think rain is in the plans for the weekend here too. its not like I can do alot but rain makes things even more depressing when your already bored out of your mind.

Members online

Latest posts