Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Bowman Chrome Duplicate #'s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Does anyone have any info on whether there are confirmed instances of duplicate numbered of cards out there? I ask because there is currently an 07 Bowman Chrome Red Clayton Kershaw up for sale on ebay which is #'d 4/5 and I happen to own the very same card. I don't think the scan up is my own which leads me to believe it's a duplicate. But, the scans are small enough for me not to be 100% sure someone is trying to sell my card.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Bigfan5 said:
Does anyone have any info on whether there are confirmed instances of duplicate numbered of cards out there? I ask because there is currently an 07 Bowman Chrome Red Clayton Kershaw up for sale on ebay which is #'d 4/5 and I happen to own the very same card. I don't think the scan up is my own which leads me to believe it's a duplicate. But, the scans are small enough for me not to be 100% sure someone is trying to sell my card.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
I re-call Dan Haren (vet in 07 BC) and alexi castila (green rc) had duplicate red refs in bowman chrome. I am not sure about Bowman draft

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
There were many players with multiple reds, and it seemed like a few guys didn't have reds at all, so that may be the problem. I know Johan was one of those players, as I had 7 of 5 haha. Flightposite had 6 or 7 Casilla's as well.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Johan Santana 57 said:
There were many players with multiple reds, and it seemed like a few guys didn't have reds at all, so that may be the problem. I know Johan was one of those players, as I had 7 of 5 haha. Flightposite had 6 or 7 Casilla's as well.
This was all in BC, I never heard of any problems in Bowman Draft though. I am not doubting or would not be surprised if there was this duplicate error, but just never saw a red ref case in DRAFT.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
I'm an idiot. Just talked with the seller and realized that i sold him the card a while back and never took it out of my photobucket. So, it looks like there might not be dupes in this set after all.

Thanks for the replies though.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Bigfan5 said:
I'm an idiot. Just talked with the seller and realized that i sold him the card a while back and never took it out of my photobucket. So, it looks like there might not be dupes in this set after all.

Thanks for the replies though.
Hahah you're not an idiot, its ok. Glad we cleared everything up though!

Members online

Latest posts