Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anthony Ranaudo vs. Drew Pomeranz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
LSU vs. Ole Miss. Today on FoxSportsNet @ 4pm EST.

Two of the top college pitchers in the nation go head-to-head in the first game of a DH.

I'll be watching. Will any of you?

A_Pharis

boomo said:
i think i have some paint to watch dry,
maybe if that gets done early

What's boring to you? College baseball or these two teams?
Please, don't say College Baseball, because it's the level of the sport where most of the players are in the game for the love of the game as opposed to the # of 0's on their paychecks.

That -- or you could just... you know... not come into a thread dedicated to the game?

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Both of these guys were drafted quite highly in my present day MLB game in OOTP11.

Drew Pomeranz went #11 overall to the Athletics in 2010 and he's still in A ball in May of 2012. He's the #31 prospect in the majors in my game.

Anthony Ranaudo went #6 overall to the Mets in 2010 and he's in AAA ball. He's the #19 prospect in the majors.

I know this doesn't really have much to do with the actual topic, but I'm learning more about these guys because of OOTP and this site. So yeah. :)

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Pomeranz pitched a great game vs S. Carolina a couple of weeks ago but the bullpen let him down in the 9th. SC's pitcher Blake Cooper (8-0) pitched a CG striking out 10+ and giving up 1 run if I remeber correctly.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Brett Keith said:
Jaypers said:
Damn. Looks like it's been rained out. Again.

I'm watching it and it's sunny.

:?: Huh. My FoxSportsNet channel is showing something else and a message rolled across the screen, saying it's been postponed.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Well, this sucks that I can't watch it. Please keep me posted, thanks.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Jaypers said:
Brett Keith said:
Jaypers said:
Damn. Looks like it's been rained out. Again.

I'm watching it and it's sunny.

:?: Huh. My FoxSportsNet channel is showing something else and a message rolled across the screen, saying it's been postponed.

Well, on Dish it's on an alternate channel.

Also, Pomeranz is still pitching in the 1st with 1 out, 2BB, 1K, 2 run HR.

Members online

Latest posts