Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's Chippers Birthday, Show off your Chippers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
Not a great B-day for old Larry. He goes 0-2 w/ 2 K's and then is pulled with a sore hip. Oh well New York on a Sat. night is a great place to celebrate a B-day.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Jones.jpg

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
First, Chris D's post gets a "WIN" from me. Great stuff!!

Second, you all know what's coming (and no, it's still not available) :)

ChipperLogoFront.jpg

Any trade offers for a 2005 Finest Green Refractor #36/199 of Chipper? I also have a 2002 Topps POST card #12 of 30 (back side showing) that's still sealed in the plastic baggie it came out of the cereal box in (behind Sammy Sosa, front side showing). MG

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Oh, well. So I'm a week late. Shows how much I've been around lately. For awhile, I had what we used to call the "Vinny Castilla Paradox." Any insert or GU I pulled, it seemed to be of Chipper. I've traded a few, but still have these and others.

chipper_0003.jpg

chipper_0002.jpg

chipper.jpg

chipper_0001.jpg

I used to have the autographed version (hand-numberd to 93) of the Decades of Excellence, but I traded it for an Ozzie Smith auto long ago. Kinda wish I had it back since it was a really nice card.

Members online