Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Super Collectors out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stanthemanfan

Apr 14, 2010
Greenville, Sc
I'm currently cataloging my promos from 1987 thru 1997. If you are trying to determine if your favorite players (white whale) exist, just post the player and manufacturer and maybe we can find out. My most recent finds include the 1990 Score Will Clark promo (missing 1989 stat line), 1991 Score Mike Greenwell promo (missing 1990 stat line), 1992 Score Robin Ventura promo (missing 1991 stat line), and 1990 SF Steve Bedrosian promo (1989 stat line missing). Popular belief is that most of the promos ended up in the common boxes of dealers since they weren't marked promo. I would like to know if anyone else has found this type of card and what other players exist.

Paul

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I consider my self a a hardcore Andruw Jones collector and I'm just glad Andruw didn't have any of these early 90's variations. I've found a couple from later on but after seeing all these rare test issues, I'm glad he wasn't a part of that.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I remember I had the Will Clark and that Greenwell card with the missing stat line. The only reason I remember having the Greenwell card was because it made me think of Greenwall/Green Monster. How much are these cards worth now?

stanthemanfan

Apr 14, 2010
Greenville, Sc
Yep, I know when he played I just got caught up replying to many messages at the same time. I was just trying to let everyone know what year promos I have. Sorry I couldn't post a scan of Donn.

Paul

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Paul, you and I have already spoken a bit, but I wanted to pass that word along that member jacksoncoupage, an awesome error/variation buff, is a Ventura fan and I bet he'd dig an opportunity at the Score promo.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
I've heard a rumor that a 1990 Score promo of Brett Butler might exist. I would love for someone to prove it a fact - #236.

Members online