Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about Topps Finest rookie redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Does topps try and time the release of the rookie redemption with the time of their call up to the big league team or has it just kind of worked out that way so far? Also just for fun who do you think the next 8 could be, my guess is... (not necesarrily in this order) Mike Leake, Buster Posey, Justin Smoak, Aroldis Chapman, Stephen Strasburg, Matt Wieters, Brian Matusz, and Pedro Alvarez. That would be a pretty stacked 8 if it were to work out that way.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
That would be good too is Austin Jackson going to get called up this year or does that not matter for these?

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
mmier118 said:
That would be good too is Austin Jackson going to get called up this year or does that not matter for these?

Austin is already in the majors. This is his rookie year. Maybe he'll be next.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
My bad I don't follow him that closely and thought he was in AAA but he's not. Maybe he will be next

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
mmier118 said:
My bad I don't follow him that closely and thought he was in AAA but he's not. Maybe he will be next

Yeah, I'd imagine chapman should be up pretty soon. He just needs to work on his command. So he may be #4 or #5.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
No I don't think posey is up yet I just saw him play when Fresno came to Las Vegas to play. He was a lot smaller than I thought he would be, but he had a good night 2-4 with an RBI I think. He did ground into an inning ending double play with the bases loaded but I guess they all can't be winners.

Members online

Latest posts