Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pujols auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
well those kind of buyback autos are where a lot of the scams are at, and if Im not mistaken the sig looks slightly off.
can someone post a real Pujols?

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
donrusscrusademan said:
well those kind of buyback autos are where a lot of the scams are at, and if Im not mistaken the sig looks slightly off.
Yes I think I have read that here to.. the auto does look off. Ive been looking at a ton of autos on ebay and something is looking off. So is the sellers other 'buy back" auto.
I really want a auto of him and dont have a thousand dollars to spend so trying to figure out a good one to get with no chances of fraud..
Thanks for the reply..

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
RCRX said:
donrusscrusademan said:
Yes I think I have read that here to.. the auto does look off. Ive been looking at a ton of autos on ebay and something is looking off. So is the sellers other 'buy back" auto.
I really want a auto of him and dont have a thousand dollars to spend so trying to figure out a good one to get with no chances of fraud..
Thanks for the reply..

yeah is it just me or does every letter look off?

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
Look at his completed listings, he has 3 more horrible Pujols fake buybacks but he did sell one that was real and graded by Bgs if you wanna see how a real Pujols sig looks

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
yeah I looked up a real one and started laughing. you know a fake is bad when you can look at an auto for the first time in months and know its crap. the A and P are both terrible, plus the tilt and CAP/normal ratio is off, and the normal are too wide.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
Thanks all.. Im very new..very very new to looking at autos but if it doesnt look legit to me..its gotta be way off.
Im just trying to find a decent Pujols auto that I can buy with confidence and this sure isnt it!!
Im very proud of my "eye" on this deal..
Thanks again

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
Upon looking further.. I think this seller is selling a ton of bogus buyback autos.. I emailed him and told him some of his crap is bogus. Im sure he doesnt care but feel bad for the fools who have bought from him..

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
craiger122003 said:
I dont like it I say no go
I would love to get a auto all I have is GU etc of Albert but even I can tell its not real

Yeah..this seller looks like a total "tool".. I looked at a bunch of recent sells of Pujols buybacks..they all look awful except the BGS 9.5 he sold..they look like a 3rd grader signed some of them.. fracking crook!!
Thanks for the reply..now Im wondering what Pujols auto is safe to buy??

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I am not even sure what auto I would be buying for my first one anymore.
All the buybacks look sad, I might consider buying a sweet spot IP ball for 100
over some of the supposedly legitimate autos.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
If you're looking for a Pujols auto, the 2002 Bowman Heritage is a great looking on-card certified auto. His second year, and usually sells for a little on the high side of 200.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
craiger122003 said:
I am not even sure what auto I would be buying for my first one anymore.
All the buybacks look sad, I might consider buying a sweet spot IP ball for 100
over some of the supposedly legitimate autos.
I guess maybe one of the cards that we all know were auto'd to begind with.. not some buyback crap..I will check around and then check back here before buying!!
Thanks-
I guess I could always buy from his site.. charity and legit!

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Well I hope you get a good one Wish I had the extra loot to get one I probably could but
dropping so much on a piece of card board still gets me lol

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
craiger122003 said:
Well I hope you get a good one Wish I had the extra loot to get one I probably could but
dropping so much on a piece of card board still gets me lol

Well Im selling a willie Mays auto I pulled from a 1.99 pack from 7/11!! Ive had the auto for like 8 years and finally decided to sell it. Im not putting down the" say hey kid" but I got much love for my hometown man!
Thanks

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
mudflap02 said:
If you're looking for a Pujols auto, the 2002 Bowman Heritage is a great looking on-card certified auto. His second year, and usually sells for a little on the high side of 200.

Amen brother, amen (just looking for a reason to show off my newest pick up)

apujols.jpg

Members online

Latest posts