Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning Dan!
All is cold and rainy here in PA. Massive thunderstorm last night had lights flickering. Couldnt get much work done.
Should be a smooth week. A good one to you and all that follow.
Tom

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
good morning guys!

on the early side today..kids woke me up and thats fine I can get some stuff done around the house this morning. dreary day out so far.. maybe that will clear up later on now that my fishing partner is back from vacation. how was everyone's weekend?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning boys!

We have a Doug sighting in the MT!! :lol:

Do we have any lawn experts in the MT?? I ask because I just cut my dandelions again yesterday, and would really like a lawn. ::facepalm::

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
Good morning Chas. I was on vacation for a bit, then finally caught up on work stuff......so here I am.

Had a couple of cards go higher on ebay then I thought they would, so I am happy about that this morning as well. Crazy what a base chrome of Heyward gets....

Not a lawn expert by any means Chas, im struggling already to get mine "back" this spring as well

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Well, glad to have you back Doug.

I'm not even a novice, but I assume that when I put down weed & feed that it's not actually going to feed the weeds, ya know? :benson:

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
chashawk said:
Well, glad to have you back Doug.

I'm not even a novice, but I assume that when I put down weed & feed that it's not actually going to feed the weeds, ya know? :benson:

Good to be back sir

Weed and Feed is a good start. A lawn, if dandilion filled, takes a while to come in. BUT, as a homeowner, something to take PRIDE in when it gets to where you want it.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

Do we have any lawn experts in the MT?? I ask because I just cut my dandelions again yesterday, and would really like a lawn. ::facepalm::

Put the weed and feed down while the dandelions have flowers on them.

Best time to put it down after a rain and when there is no rain in the forecast for a day or two.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
gvsu96 said:
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

Best time to put it down after a rain and when there is no rain in the forecast for a day or two.
Good morning Josh. Thanks man.

I talked to another "lawn guy" a little while ago. He said it may take 2 weeks to work, so I'll wait till next Sunday before I buy more.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
chashawk said:
gvsu96 said:
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

Good morning Josh. Thanks man.

I talked to another "lawn guy" a little while ago. He said it may take 2 weeks to work, so I'll wait till next Sunday before I buy more.

Spray the heck out of it. :mrgreen:

Members online