Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jered Weaver Steal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxpower

Jan 6, 2010
matfanofold said:
I know I do not stay current with everyone in baseball, but is Weaver still on anyones radar?

Not really as a prospect, but most likely b/c he's approaching established starter territory, right?

Seems like a great deal for a guy who had a nice year last year and is off to a great start this year. And he plays for a pennant contender.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
George_Calfas said:
MOFNY said:
That is an unfortunate grade. I would crack that, and maybe do a BGS authentic label?

Regardless many people will still remember the 8 grade.

And yet, many less would care. It's still a 1/1 auto RC thats well centered and in NM-MT condition. I would agree that encasing it in a 'authentic' slab would be better. Let the card, and condition speak for it'self.

piggy1918

Jul 31, 2009
Superfractor said:
You know: I saw the listing, but since I know nothing about the man, I passed. Ignorance is truly not bliss.

Yet had you not heard this sold for $1000, you would still be in bliss... :D

Great flip for the buyer. Glad I picked up my triple patch/auto of Weaver for $16 a few years ago, but that's PC.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Superfractor said:
You know: I saw the listing, but since I know nothing about the man, I passed. Ignorance is truly not bliss.

No offense, but how can you follow baseball and prospects and not know who Jered Weaver is?

Members online

Latest posts