Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Top Minor League Performances for Games of 4-25-10 Over 70

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
A few of the best:

Eduardo Nunez 4-4, 2(2B), 3RBI

Aneury Rodriguez 7IP, 0ER, 1H, 2BB, 4K, WIN
Michael Taylor 3-5, 2(2B), RBI
Michael Affronti 4-5, 2B, RBI
Jarrett Hoffpauir 4-5, Hit For The Cycle, 2RBI
Doug Deeds 4-6, 2(2B), HR, 5RBI
Cliff Lee 6IP, 0ER, 3H, 4K,
Trevor Bell 6.2IP, 1ER, 6H, 2BB, 3K, WIN
Michael Kirkman 8IP, 0ER, 1H, 4BB, 6K, WIN
Lars Anderson 2-5, HR, 4RBI
Juan Apodaca 4-5, 2B, HR, 2RBI
Phillippe Aumont 6IP, 0ER, 0H, 2BB, 4K, WIN

Check out the rest (over 70) at www.topprospectalert.com

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I guess Giancarlo Cruz's 4-4 with 2 HR's is not good enough for your list here?! (Yes, I'm sure he's listed on your website)...

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Messier2 said:
I guess Giancarlo Cruz's 4-4 with 2 HR's is not good enough for your list here?! (Yes, I'm sure he's listed on your website) ...

That would be an incorrect assumption.

There is no Stanton anywhere in his page. ::facepalm::

Ben, I'm afraid we're going to have to revoke your prospector's license for this faux paux.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
I twittered Stanton. Michael Stanton 4-4, 2B, 2HR, 4RBI, BB up to .311, soon to be up to the big leagues at age 20
about 11 hours ago via web & then neglected to put it on the regular report. It's an adjustment period having to update the Twitter and my site at once and he missed the transition to the website. Getting it posted on the site now.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
topprospectalert said:
I twittered Stanton. Michael Stanton 4-4, 2B, 2HR, 4RBI, BB up to .311, soon to be up to the big leagues at age 20
about 11 hours ago via web & then neglected to put it on the regular report. It's an adjustment period having to update the Twitter and my site at once and he missed the transition to the website. Getting it posted on the site now.

Dont even sweat it, you're doing a great job. I guess you need to be perfect on this board...

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
topprospectalert said:

Love the site! Thanks for doing so much work for us lazy prospectors (me!).

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
phillyfan0417 said:
Dont even sweat it, you're doing a great job. I guess you need to be perfect on this board...

....or be able to understand good hearted ribbing. He's obviously doing a great job.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
I guess I will just have to retire from list making :D

Everyone be sure to jump on the twitter for the David Price Autograph giveaway.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
phillyfan0417 said:
Jeff N. said:
That Lee kid may be pretty good someday...

that Aumont kid has a shot as well...

:lol:

I hope so. Saw him in ST and... to say I was unimpressed would be a compliment to Mr. Aumont.

Let's hope he can get some more experience and control this year and he'll be a different pitcher in ST next year.

Or, we'll trade him for bullpen help this year.....oh wait, Ed Wade's gone. Phew. Maybe we can get Scott Eyre out of retirement.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts