Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lightning Strike mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Obviously, there has been one card that I have coveted for this card collecting year. Press Pass in one of my favorite sets and I have been wanting a "Lightning" Inscription since about 2007 :lol: Well, they finally came out this year and I am glad I grabbed one before the PR came out since there are ONLY 4 and one per parallel level (silver, gold, green, red no blue or bronze). I also am a big fan of red inks and he only has 8 of them (I assume 4 have the inscription)

so here it is...

The ninth overall pick in the Draft
Lightning.jpg

Of course it pairs with another card in my collection since I am a person who likes grouping. Don't be surprised to see it paired in my sig with Gaines Adams red ink some day (both Consensus All Americans in case you were not sure why and top 10 picks)

But it is only natural that I have Thunder & Lightning reunited. Thankfully not in Cleveland since I do not think I could stomach 3 players I like being trapped in that hell hole.
ThunderLightning.jpg

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Piratesfan1418 said:
Love it! Do you still collect Michigan players? Or maybe I have you mixed up...

B

Nope same one. I still have not seen a Woodley, Hall, or Branch red refractor.

Thanks everyone!

Members online