Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jon Jay prospectors...REJOICE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Not sure if this has been posted but Jon Jay and Tyler Greene were called up today by the Cards!

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Messier2 said:
Not sure if this has been posted but Jon Jay and Tyler Greene were called up today by the Cards!

Sweet. Although on hand I only have a sterling plate and a few usa autos. An orange and blue ref are on their way to BGS and I won't have those back in hand for another 6 weeks

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
He'll finally get to show Tony why he's a future NL batting champ. Go, Jon!

Jay3.jpg

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
About time, hope he puts up some decent numbers. I've always put off picking up his stuff and unfortunately all I have is his 2006 BCDP blue refractor RC that I kept putting off getting graded and a 08 Contenders auto. And I also meant to pick up more Allen Craig stuff so maybe I better get going on that. I wonder if I should list now or hold on and see how he does?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I dont have a single Black USA auto :cry:

I do have 3 Blue Autos.... 1 Red Auto and 1 Red Dual /16 with Shane Robinson :D

Now do your part Jay.... and ill be one happy camper

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I sold the Jon Jay Superfractor to a buddy of mine for $125 and he sold it for $175...it will be interesting to see if it surfaces.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Adamsince1981 said:
I sold the Jon Jay Superfractor to a buddy of mine for $125 and he sold it for $175...it will be interesting to see if it surfaces.

It was up on ebay for a while. I offered 125 and then I guess he sold it for more than that. I wish I had had the $ when it was up. But oh well.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
I wouldn't list until he actually gets some PT, or gets a solid clutch hit or something, and then list via BIN/BO.

Members online