Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A new low...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
[ebay:uakgf9ax]280496643610[/ebay:uakgf9ax]

Amazing how many people are bidding on this. Bowman Originals was a great idea for a product, just a little too easy to replicate. I feel sorry for anyone who has actual autos from the checklist.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Too bad that card never existed, it would of been a beauty....did you notice what it says on Pujols' eye black?
It says FAKE

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Speaking of bad.

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.html?L ... 283&_rdc=1

This guy seems to somehow find every 1/1 Pujols Bowman Original. Not to mention he's recently purchased another regular '01 Bowman Pujols a day before he sold off a '01 Bowman Original 1/1 Pujols AU. I'll be curious to see if he has a second 1/1 of that card pop up. Also, he's got a little history going of buying a bunch of worthless Bowman Originals cards. I can't possibly imagine why.

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
Why can't we report this guy for fraud? Do the numbers on the stickers not show who the card is really supposed to be of? I know we can't check but should Topps be able to? Either way eventually he will get what is coming his way as the greed and deception will never stop until he is caught. :evil:

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
mlbfan10 said:
Why can't we report this guy for fraud? Do the numbers on the stickers not show who the card is really supposed to be of? I know we can't check but should Topps be able to? Either way eventually he will get what is coming his way as the greed and deception will never stop until he is caught. :evil:

I believe in the old saying "What goes around comes around" and I've seen it come around to many people in my life so I know full well it's heading his way.

Jesusmontero

Mar 5, 2009
I honestly don't care anymore. If people are dumb enough to bid on these fakes over and over again, so be it. Its their damn fault for not doing some research.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Jesusmontero said:
I honestly don't care anymore. If people are dumb enough to bid on these fakes over and over again, so be it. Its their damn fault for not doing some research.

As much as I hate to say it, I have to agree with you. Anybody who has been around collecting for even a year has heard of fakes ranging from base cards to autographs to jersey/patch cards. On top of it, dropping hundreds of dollars on a card like that without doing the research? That's just being a bad consumer.

I mean, are there really people out there that go and buy a house without doing research? I sure hope not.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
i laughed out loud not at the card, but at the eyes of pujols in picture. it's like he is saying "yeah! Right!" :benson:

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
As bad as I normally feel for people that get ripped off with these, if you are buying a Bowman Originals and the card is infact a TOPPS HERITAGE not BOWMAN HERITAGE, you really are a fool that deserves to be parted with your money (and ability to procreate).

Members online

No members online now.