Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone want to set up at the May 14-16 White Plains Show?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Please let me know as soon as you can. I want to get a booth. Cost per person would be $200 each.
Hours:
Friday the 14th-2-8 PM
Saturday the 15th-10 AM- 5 PM
Sunday the 16th-10 AM- 4 PM

Thanks for looking.

TheGamesBest

Sep 20, 2009
White Plains, NY
trademhigh said:
Please let me know as soon as you can. I want to get a booth. Cost per person would be $200 each.
Hours:
Friday the 14th-2-8 PM

Thanks for looking.

I've called and e-mailed them three times each and each time they told me they were going to mail me a form. Its been more than a month and I haven't received anything...

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
Me and a good friend of mine might be doing this show. But we are not sure what days we would be doing, if we decide to do it ill drop you a line.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
XdanX said:
Me and a good friend of mine might be doing this show. But we are not sure what days we would be doing, if we decide to do it ill drop you a line.
All right, sounds cool, thanks.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Man, if I were even remotely in the area I'd love to set up there with you. Seems like a good price for the potential return.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
trademhigh said:
Hours:
Friday the 14th-2-8 PM

Thanks for looking.

Thats my favorite show to attend... I loved it when it was in the basement :) Its such a good show, we usually get 3-4 boxes... Can not wait to go to this one

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Buynhisellnlow said:
Man, if I were even remotely in the area I'd love to set up there with you. Seems like a good price for the potential return.
Yeah, it's a great show IMO.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
techboy42004 said:
trademhigh said:
Hours:
Friday the 14th-2-8 PM

Thanks for looking.

Thats my favorite show to attend... I loved it when it was in the basement :) Its such a good show, we usually get 3-4 boxes... Can not wait to go to this one
You like the basement show better? Just wondering, but why? You are the first person to say that.