Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WEEK 10: USA College Player Update... Morris, Harper sizzle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Grandal and Martinez each with 2 HR's this week. Keeping the hot hitting going even though there were two crippling losses up at FSU. Still have high hopes for holding a Super Regional.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Funny there's no mention of any UT players, even though they've won 16 straight and are ranked #2 in the country

docsilvey

Aug 22, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
JoshHamilton said:
Funny there's no mention of any UT players, even though they've won 16 straight and are ranked #2 in the country
No doubt they're a great team and doing very well; but I only cover the Team USA alumni currently playing in college; the only rep for UT is Blake Forsythe and it's been a while since he's earned much recognition.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Might wanna change the innings pitched for Melville. 3.9 IP seems improbable ...

Otherwise, great job :p

docsilvey

Aug 22, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
55_marlins_sp said:
Might wanna change the innings pitched for Melville. 3.9 IP seems improbable ...

Otherwise, great job :p
In close to 5 years doing this, I haven't found a good way to calculate IP via Excel formula... anyone know how to do this so that my integer is limited to 1/3, 2/3 for IP (i.e. x.1, x.2)?

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
I am glad to finally see Forsythe start producing.....He had been pretty terrible the first part of the year, but had picked it up a bit in the last month or so including a walk off 3 hr against Vandy on Sunday.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
cwells46 said:
I am glad to finally see Forsythe start producing.....He had been pretty terrible the first part of the year, but had picked it up a bit in the last month or so including a walk off 3 hr against Vandy on Sunday.
Yep yep!

Forsythe2007USAJuly4thSP-10.jpg

Members online

Latest posts