Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Enjoy a laugh on me...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig Smith

Aug 13, 2008
Bemus Point, NY
Yesterday I took a flat rate box to the post office to mail 8 USA sets to a buyer in Arizona. I had to manually enter the DC number into Paypal and then sent him a message through ebay giving him the number.

I mentioned to him that I thought the 8's looked like aliens. You have to remember that you have to hold the receipt sideways to read the numbers.

The number was: 0206 E885 0000 0E0E 90E0

At the time I thought the number was weird with alphabetic characters, but what do I know about USPS numbers.

DC1.jpg

Can you see where this is heading?

Of course, this morning the number comes up as invalid.

I showed the receipt to Judie and her response............

You dummy, you are holding it like a left hander. Turn the darn thing around 180 degrees so the writing is not backwards.

DC2.jpg

How many times can you turn a large group of numbers upside down and get a transformation that is readable? Even the "alien 8's".

Just thought I would share my 72 year-old thinking/mind/dumbness. ::facepalm::

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Craig, that is hilarious!! Actually brought tears to my eyes! :D

On a serious note, was the last USA case break REALLY your last USA case break?? ;)

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Craig,

I was able to clean your white out. I've actually ran into problems shipping outside the Earth before. You must ship Shuttle Priority Mail or ET might slap you with a chargeback. Regular Priority takes 2-3 light years.

Just a little heads up.

DC2.jpg

Craig Smith

Aug 13, 2008
Bemus Point, NY
Doesn't matter where you are shipping Randy. A person still has to be able to read a stupid receipt.

You would think that having a Doctor of Education type degree would allow one to read correctly at any age. May be my cataracts are worse than I thought.

Members online