Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This was pretty cool to watch.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
http://topps.com/toppsTV/default.aspx?Type=3&SubType=&id=140
You get to see the pictures being taken for the rookie cards. I recognized Brook Lopez's picture from Bowman where it looks like he's about to make a dunk. It's also interesting to see the personal interviews with each player at the bottom of the youtube screen after the first video. I thought Russell Westbrook's was pretty funny. He was just being real with the guy.

Edit: not bowman, but brook lopez's topps chrome card

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
all the guys seemed pretty cool and i must say it was pretty neat hearing about all there past card collecting, especially about the one talking about the ron mercer hardcourt 200 dollar card haha...He did a good thing trading that sucker in lol, but another thing i took away form that video was the fact that beasley seems like a ***

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Michael Beasley
"...Oh, how many do we sign?"
lol If he only knew... there's no telling how many total cards he's signed or is about to sign this year.

:lol: Joey Dorsey doing push-ups right before he gets his picture taken.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
all the guys seemed pretty cool and i must say it was pretty neat hearing about all there past card collecting, especially about the one talking about the ron mercer hardcourt 200 dollar card haha...He did a good thing trading that sucker in lol, but another thing i took away form that video was the fact that beasley seems like a ***
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts