Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fantasy baseball trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
I'm in a private yahoo league with standard stats, except we added in K's for batters. I was just offered Matt Kemp and Vernon Wells for my guys Ryan Howard and Francisco Liriano. I already have Prince Fielder at 1B and my OF is average (Adam Lind, Josh Hamilton, Hunter Pence, Jose Guillen). I'm tempted to take this trade since I need OF help and Kemp and Wells are ranked 2 and 10 respectively on yahoo. What do you guys think?

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
cwc2002 said:
I'm in a private yahoo league with standard stats, except we added in K's for batters. I was just offered Matt Kemp and Vernon Wells for my guys Ryan Howard and Francisco Liriano. I already have Prince Fielder at 1B and my OF is average (Adam Lind, Josh Hamilton, Hunter Pence, Jose Guillen). I'm tempted to take this trade since I need OF help and Kemp and Wells are ranked 2 and 10 respectively on yahoo. What do you guys think?

I would do that trade in a second and then try to trade wells again while he's hot. He will not keep this up.

Phishmon23

Aug 7, 2008
Boston, MA
Make the trade!

cwc2002 said:

Latest posts