Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

shonn greene exquisites...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baltimoreqb

Apr 24, 2010
anybody have any info on these being redeemed and signed? ive been trying to trade for a few, but wanted to know if anyone has any info on these. his spa redemptions are shipping, so just was curious if UD made good on their promise for the exquisites. thanks!

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Haven't seen a single thing to indicate the redemptions for Exquisite have been fulfilled. Only thing I've seen live are the booklets. I've been tempted to pick up one of the redemptions on the cheap, but unless I can get one for next to nothing, I'll probably save my money until they're live.

mcnabb2westy

Oct 29, 2009
I have one, and have had it redeemeed for over 2 weeks. It says "Item in stock and ready to ship". Hope that helps

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I heard he turned them all in, but the editors at UD sent them back to him because he spelled Sean "Shonn".

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
mcnabb2westy said:
I have one, and have had it redeemeed for over 2 weeks. It says "Item in stock and ready to ship". Hope that helps

When you get it in hand, definitely post up a scan! I'm dying to see one, and would be more than willing to send some nice PayPal for you to put towards Eagles cards!

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
my 4 say in stock and ready to ship as well. lets just hope thats not upper dreck being upper dreck

they told me that on my lebron / jordan trilogy dual auto patch /5 as well and all 5 cards were live...

mcnabb2westy

Oct 29, 2009
Slette said:
mcnabb2westy said:

When you get it in hand, definitely post up a scan! I'm dying to see one, and would be more than willing to send some nice PayPal for you to put towards Eagles cards!

I am from Iowa so I have a PC of Shonn Greene going. I won't be selling/trading it but will definatly post up a pic.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
mcnabb2westy said:
Slette said:
mcnabb2westy said:

I am from Iowa so I have a PC of Shonn Greene going. I won't be selling/trading it but will definatly post up a pic.

Which part of the greatest state are you from?

mcnabb2westy

Oct 29, 2009
Slette said:
mcnabb2westy said:
Slette said:
mcnabb2westy said:

Which part of the greatest state are you from?

I am in Estherville right now but moving to Omaha on Saturday.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Since you're moving to Omaha, you should probably just hook me up with that Greene - I'll give you some nice Brandon Jackson and Tommie Frazier cards to make up for it.

Good luck with the move!

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
I don't know anything about the Exquisites but I did get my SPA redemption back last week. Hopefully the Exquisites won't be too far behind.

Members online

Latest posts