Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekly Hotlist Bonus Feature - As Cold as Ice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
You have to think anyone who is still breaking 2006 BDPP is hunting for the elusive Longoria Superfractor, which is still believed to be hidden away in a pack somewhere.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
Still gotta be some golds, oranges, and a red or two out there as well I'd imagine.

Oh for sure...but it'd feel pretty rotten to get a real nice parallel of a real bad player...we've all been there.

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
I enjoyed reading that.

And, strangely enough, it makes me want to buy a couple boxes . . .

F-Topps

Dec 2, 2008
Los Angeles
Dont forget the base checklist... All those guys are cold as ice. I think Colvin may have sold well recently, but the rest of those guys like Davis and Masterson cant be any colder than they are right now.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
F-Topps said:
Dont forget the base checklist... All those guys are cold as ice. I think Colvin may have sold well recently, but the rest of those guys like Davis and Masterson cant be any colder than they are right now.

don't forget travis snider

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
numba1yankeefan said:
F-Topps said:

don't forget travis snider

Snider
Rowell
Davis
Masterson
Marrero
Place

The list truly goes on and on.