Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Donruss EEE Jacob Turner cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
TheGamesBest said:
This could be my mistake but the EEE cards have "rookie" in the black on the top left and right corner of the card. The Jacob Turner cards don't. Why?

The first 50 cards in the set don't have that notation, I believe. He's one of them.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Jaypers said:
TheGamesBest said:
This could be my mistake but the EEE cards have "rookie" in the black on the top left and right corner of the card. The Jacob Turner cards don't. Why?

The first 50 cards in the set don't have that notation, I believe. He's one of them.

The first 50 cards make up the base set. The base cards are considered the "true rookies". Autos of the guys in the base set are all classified as parallels so by old beckett definitions they are not "rookies". Numbers 51-150 don't have base cards....the autos are considered part of the base set. Hope this helps.

The new RC rules basically make this moot tho...

Its like the same thing they do with Exquisite Football. The RPAs #/d to 225 and SPs to /99 are part of the base set and are considered RCs. The Gold parallels #/25 aren't "true RCS" ...just parallel autos from their rookie year. Stupid if you ask me, but important to distinguish for set builders.

Hope this ramble helped

Members online

Latest posts