Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Thread 4/27/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Jason "Bam Bam" Bay with a fantastic catch.He's been great defensively this year(covering ground,playing off the wall, and getting the ball to the infield quickly)

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Did anyone see the throw by the fan in Baltimore!?!

Posada hit a homerun onto the deck in right field, a fan got the ball and threw it.

It landed on the INFIELD GRASS on a fly!!!

Hope Milwood gets ticked because that fan almost hit HIS mound with the baseball! :lol:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Liriano and Verlander are DEALING tonight !!!!

Might be time to list my Liriano's ... $$$$$$$$$$$ :cool:

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
stevezimmer22 said:
Liriano looks absolutely unhittable. I believe thats 21 straight scoreless innings for him, yet not much hobby love so far for him.

i think a couple more solid starts and his cards should get hot

also, it doesnt help that his cards have been produced in almost every set of every company since 2006 ::facepalm::

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
stevezimmer22 said:
Liriano looks absolutely unhittable. I believe thats 21 straight scoreless innings for him, yet not much hobby love so far for him.

I believe people wanna see a bigger sample size before they drop serious cash on his stuff. The BC Gold Ref and the BB auto's are hot sellers now. And I believe this start will sky rocket his prices.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
stevezimmer22 said:
scan0098.jpg

Been watching every pitch and its the best I've seen him since 2006. Straight dealing tonight..

I've got that as well. Need to post scans. Got mine from a FCB member for a whopping $20 this past winter ... :eek:

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Liriano = machine.

Edwin Jackson = hot mess

I miss all my Liriano '02 BC BGS 9.5's...i can't find the scans of them =./

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
One day, Girardi will just let the players play, but not today...

Hughes gets two outs in the Sixth, and Girardi pulls him because he has 100+ pitches.

Puts in Logan and he walks a batter, puts in Robertson and three runs are scored.

I think Hughes would have been able to get that one out.

Members online

Latest posts