Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looks like Jason Heyward has been figured out.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
April 16th he was batting .316 5 for 31 later (.161) he is down to .234

Time for some more seasoning?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
js0000001 said:
Mets are dominant

After a slow start I benched Bay..... the one thing I hate about weekly changes.... now Im stuck with Heyward til Sunday... and Bay gets to ride the bench. Luckily I have Josh Johnson so his CG yesterday should help me cover the difference.... of course once Bay is back in... he will go into a slump and Heyward will rebound.... gotta love fantasy baseball.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
P_Manning 18 said:
js0000001 said:
Mets are dominant

After a slow start I benched Bay..... the one thing I hate about weekly changes.... now Im stuck with Heyward til Sunday... and Bay gets to ride the bench. Luckily I have Josh Johnson so his CG yesterday should help me cover the difference.... of course once Bay is back in... he will go into a slump and Heyward will rebound.... gotta love fantasy baseball.

That's why I would never play in weekly leagues, only daily roster change leagues for me. Making roster changes is half the fun.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
55_marlins_sp said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":2kgug68w]April 16th he was batting .316 5 for 31 later (.161) he is down to .234

Blasphomy !!!![/quote:2kgug68w]

Next your going to tell me Laporta isnt God.
BG

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
razorent said:
55_marlins_sp said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":lejbe6j1]April 16th he was batting .316 5 for 31 later (.161) he is down to .234

Blasphomy !!!!

Next your going to tell me Laporta isnt God.
BG[/quote:lejbe6j1]

He isnt God, but I've heard he is god.

WJCIII

Dec 30, 2008
Don't forget the dude went into a pretty bad slump after opening day and a week later was knocking the cover off the ball again. This is how it works with young hitters. Even if he ends up at .270/20/75 that's still more than anybody else on that team would give them in RF.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
WJCIII said:
Don't forget the dude went into a pretty bad slump after opening day and a week later was knocking the cover off the ball again. This is how it works with young hitters. Even if he ends up at .270/20/75 that's still more than anybody else on that team would give them in RF.

But not worthy of a base, auto, rookie card, graded BGS 10, selling at $3600.

WJCIII

Dec 30, 2008
Jeff N. said:
WJCIII said:

But not worthy of a base, auto, rookie card, graded BGS 10, selling at $3600.

I agree, I just think it's a little early to say he's been "figured out".

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
i stated this a few days ago an was persecuted on the boards.

But has anyone noticed how Ike Davis is playing great an puts up a good average.....

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
t3dudek said:

But has anyone noticed how Ike Davis is playing great an puts up a good average.....

Im not a Mets fan but Ike has been doing pretty good. Maybe all the hype is a little much for Mr. Keyward..either that or all that breaking stuff in the dirt ::facepalm::
Heyward will be fine though.. its alot to ask of a 20 year old kid.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
t3dudek said:

See, the problem comes in on both sides.

People proclaiming how wonderful he is are overstating it, and people saying he sucks because he strikes out a ton are over simplifying it.

If you are judging his performance by a stat sheet at this point in the season than you are doing it wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts