Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trevor Hoffman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
First Cedeno solo then junk loads them up and Doumit goes Granny on him :benson:

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
I just cant figure out why his 85 MPH fastball cant strike people out? :lol:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
jrinne said:
I just cant figure out why his 85 MPH fastball cant strike people out? :lol:

Sucks about Ueker getting his surgery :(. He's gonna be out for nearly 3 months.

But, if he recovers 100%, the Uek will be around til the end of time :p

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Mo's got another 5 years in him. Hoffman won't be the all time saves leader when it's all said and done. :cool:

dherm360

Mar 30, 2010
Hoffman might be out of the job by the all star break, he is junk this year. Has blown 3 saves in a row. He might have allowed a run in every appearance so far

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
dherm360 said:
Hoffman might be out of the job by the all star break, he is junk this year. Has blown 3 saves in a row. He might have allowed a run in every appearance so far

I wonder if the Brewers would ever release him. He certainly isn't helping the team.

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
Him and Suppan may get designated to grounds crew duties if things keep going this way.

Maybe they can become the highest paid batting practice pitchers ever. They're clearly great at teeing it up...maybe it'll get Fielder into a groove.

Pathetic, really. But if it had to happen, I couldn't be happier for the Pirates. I felt kinda ****** when McGhee got that grand slam in the 8th last night to go up 17-2.

Members online

Latest posts