Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Old news, but I haven't been around [localcardshops.com]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chisox1917

Oct 21, 2009
After leaving the hobby [after coming back in], and leaving again, yadayadayada...I went to my local card shop today and WOW. He's one of the 50 stores participating in the localcardshops.com thing and seriously, WOW, those deals are unreal compared to his usual prices of wax :eek:.

Today for $20, I bought a box of 2008 UD Documentary...why the hell not, like 400 cards and 1 autograph [Felipe Paulino] for $20??? All day. Plus I think I'm gonna go back to get a box of UD Icons for $59.

Anyone else near one of these shops?

Jul 30, 2009
Im one of those stores in the program and its been a huge success and its only the first three weeks of it.

Ive sold so many of the advertised specials on boxes its crazy. Crazier is that Basketball is now flying for me when I couldnt move anything the whole season (not named Prestige).

Add in that I got new customers and its been great.

Make sure you bring in the coupon or mention the ad so you can get the monthly freebies.

So you know, about 10-14 days ago I started a thread about localcardshop.com with a bunch of replies.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
chisox1917 said:
After leaving the hobby [after coming back in], and leaving again, yadayadayada...I went to my local card shop today and WOW. He's one of the 50 stores participating in the localcardshops.com thing and seriously, WOW, those deals are unreal compared to his usual prices of wax :eek:.

Today for $20, I bought a box of 2008 UD Documentary...why the hell not, like 400 cards and 1 autograph [Felipe Paulino] for $20??? All day. Plus I think I'm gonna go back to get a box of UD Icons for $59.

or you could of just bought the Paulino for .99 and saved $19.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
why do you need a LCS to spend $20 for UD Documentary? I've been picking them up for $17.95/per online and stashing them as I am going to try to build the set (I miss topps total dearly so UD Documentary is the only cheap challenge I currently know of until Topps comes back to their senses).

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
chisox1917 said:

or you could of just bought the Paulino for .99 and saved $19.

as james coubrn said to mel gibson in payback, Man, that's just MEAN. That's MEAN, man.

Members online

Latest posts