Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NEW EMINEM TRACK! OVER/BEAMER BENZ BENTLY TALKS ROETHLISBERG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
Glad to see Em' is still doing mixtapes....his mainstream ish sucks for the most part...but the FCC doesn't cause him to water down the underground!!!

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
yea. look for the track with b.o.b. and haley williams called airplanes 2.. SICK!
his new cd recovery is going to be ill tohugh..

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
card_crazy said:
yea. look for the track with b.o.b. and haley williams called airplanes 2.. SICK!
his new cd recovery is going to be ill tohugh..

I actually prefer the original without him in it. His verse just seems crow-bared in.

I'll have to listen again (so maybe I'm wrong on this), but it just seems very disingenuous and ruins the spirit of the song. I love the chorus and whole notion of needing a wish and pretending airplanes are shooting stars.......but if you listen to Em's verse it's basically saying if you pretend and sit around wishing you end up with nothing and he had to work and take everything he ever got. There's nothing wrong with that logic, it's probably true, but (at least to me) it seems to be insincere or counter-productive to B.O.B.'s initial idea.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I like it.

What's up with him changing to the kind of fast/angryish tone he raps in now? Like in this, Drop the World (w/ Lil Wayne) and Forever (w/ Drake). I am liking it though.

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
according to him he is trying to go back to how he was 10-15 years ago. i like it too. and 10-15 years ago is when he was at his best. he is killing everything he touches and im lovin it.. his new single drops friday...

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
card_crazy said:
according to him he is trying to go back to how he was 10-15 years ago. i like it too. and 10-15 years ago is when he was at his best. he is killing everything he touches and im lovin it.. his new single drops friday...

^^^^THIS^^^^

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
KingTrojan43 said:
card_crazy said:

^^^^THIS^^^^
huh

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
card_crazy said:
KingTrojan43 said:
[quote="card_crazy":wg0070wr]according to him he is trying to go back to how he was 10-15 years ago. i like it too. and 10-15 years ago is when he was at his best. he is killing everything he touches and im lovin it.. his new single drops friday...

^^^^THIS^^^^
huh[/quote:wg0070wr]

that is me agreeing with you without having to type it all the way out like I just did :lol:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been an Em fan ever since he came out and I like the evolution he's taken. A lot of people don't like his newer records, but after you listen to them a few times you realize how good they really are. I can't wait for his new record to come out.

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
mstng99tim said:
I've been an Em fan ever since he came out and I like the evolution he's taken. A lot of people don't like his newer records, but after you listen to them a few times you realize how good they really are. I can't wait for his new record to come out.
tea i like it too. its unique. there is no one on his level lyrically and no one can say the type of things he does. it just wouldnt sound right..
and yea, recovery should be good, from what he said in his interview on thisis50 its his favorite work he has ever done

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
I'm clearly in the minority but my mind wandered when I listened to that freestyle. And to be honest I enjoy listening to Eminem and like 4-5 songs on Relapse.

B

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I'm actually looking forward to Recovery.
I respected the fact that he said he knew Relapse was crap. :lol:

He did an interview for Complex where he basically admitted Relapse was just him getting back into the swing of things and mentally he was all kinds of messed up still coming off of drugs.....so he said that's why he just needed to be silly or whatever. Have to say I don;t thin he was lying - listening to the new song now and it sounds really good.

Members online

Latest posts