Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

odd man out

who would you take out of the Mariner rotation?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
didnt see a thread yet but-

Cliff Lee comes back and the Ms need to do some juggling. Colome is leaving the pen more than not, but who from the rotation goes down? it seems Snell or Rowland-Smith. theres a big lefty righty imbalance right now but Wak doesnt play into those things.

the next cut for Bedard would be harder even.

Wak said he isnt interested in having a 6 man rotation because he wants Hernandez out there as long as possible.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
cgilmo said:
the problem with these polls

people vote goofy just to be funny

yeah I figure the smarta$$ vote would come into play here, but was testing to see how much :eek:

forgot an option so I will take that one out and add the other in

edit:crap, changing it messed up the lines and the numbers now ::facepalm::

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
To seriously answer the question.

Vargas goes to the pen first and Lee takes his spot, then Snell goes to the pen with Bedard taking his spot. Vargas pitched well in April last year also, then started getting hit hard late in May, so just get him out of the rotation early.

Problem is, not one of them will get you a "legit" bat, so trading's not really an option to get someone legit. Snell may bring in something, but no one that'll be an every day hitter.

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Snell is awful. No control, can't go deep into any ballgames. He's already the marked man for the bullpen once Lee is back.

Vargas has pitched pretty well this year. His changeup is looking filthy and he's no head case like Snell.

I'd vote for RRS to the pen once Bedard is back.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
chompsmcgee said:
Snell is awful. No control, can't go deep into any ballgames. He's already the marked man for the bullpen once Lee is back.

Vargas has pitched pretty well this year. His changeup is looking filthy and he's no head case like Snell.

I'd vote for RRS to the pen once Bedard is back.

Wow!! You'd seriously take Vargas in the rotation over RRS?

Move proof on how RRS does not get the credit he deserves.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts