Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow check out this card...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
and just an extra 50.00 for shipping if you were dumb enough to give this guy 35000 for it.
how generous he is.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
boomo said:
and just an extra 50.00 for shipping if you were dumb enough to give this guy 35000 for it.
how generous he is.

The seller name really inspires confidence LOL

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
boomo said:
how generous he is.
Not sure what the problem is. It's a high BIN, but he's taking BO's. Why risk having a lower BIN and missing out on the guy who simply "has to have the card" and is willing to offer more. The $50 likely do not even cover the insurance.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
cgilmo said:
I don't see where the lack of licensing hurts that card at all.

With that card its fine. But the lack of the name of the player is awful on some, cause you are like who the hell is that.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
nyc3 said:
cgilmo said:
I don't see where the lack of licensing hurts that card at all.

with that card its fine but the lack of name of the player is awful on some cause you are like who the hell is that.

I agree, the cut itself is great, but the design is fugly IMO. Get a pic of the player somewhere on the card.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
I would send that card registered. It will be longer than next day but they will insure to a very high amount, anyone that touches the package has to sign for it. I don't remember the cost but I would put 50.00 as very fair for shipping.

Overnight w/ max shipping and sc is going to cost well over 50 and isn't as safe.

Great looking card.

Members online