Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Week's Hot List is Live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Wow you are on the ball masonphilip :shock:

Right when i saw this thread i thought in my head "Halak deserves to be on this list, but i bet he isn't", so kudos to you for following all the markets so well, all his cards are hot especially after just knocking off the mighty Alexander Ovechkin last night. And to think just a few months ago, before the Olympics that was a $30 card.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
If you want to make it multi sport you guys need to post these on the football boards too. Or have a list from every sport. Homer pick, but CJ Spiller had a big spike after the draft. Sage auto plate 1/1 for $170. Sage Aspire auto /5 - $367, and everything in general is way up since before the draft.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
G $MONEY$ said:

Right when i saw this thread i thought in my head "Halak deserves to be on this list, but i bet he isn't", so kudos to you for following all the markets so well, all his cards are hot especially after just knocking off the mighty Alexander Ovechkin last night. And to think just a few months ago, before the Olympics that was a $30 card.

C'est LE BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!

The Montreal Gazette has a crazy penchant for saying "Canadiens love the backdoor"

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:

That was a user suggestion but thanks!

90FTaway said:
I think John Jaso is starting to get hot.... he has played very well in the majors this year. Keep an eye on him.

Yeah he is a candidate for next week's already!

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
G $MONEY$ said:

You read my mind.

Go Habs Go !

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Nice list. Just sold my Cano for $175. I'm not sure that it won't go higher, but I'll take the profit. Wish I had picked up more of the top two cards when they were cold; both were guys I was considering buying.

I don't think Liriano is quite as hot as advertised as the last BO went for $67 and the high sales were all BIN's but he's certainly heating up.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
I remember when that Cano used to sell for $8.... I bought one way back in the day/// sold it for around $75 I believe... should've bought more, to keep for later ::facepalm::

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
cgilmo said:
Brennan Boesch is proof you can make money on just about anyone.

Not that I don't completely agree with this statement, but I think he may just be a late bloomer. He's a strikeout candidate and I don't ever see him being a star, but if he is able to add some power to that lineup, I'm not sure he won't be a good addition for Detroit.

That said, I picked up a few of his cards last year when he was hitting lots of homers and getting no attention, and now I'm very glad I did because I'm able to flip everything for about triple of my buy-in prices.

Members online

Latest posts