Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Santonio in trouble again!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
I have heard it is being slightly blow out of proportion..

Holmes was apparently told he had to turn off his iPod, but he refused – at which time he was removed from the flight.

After he spoke with officials, he said he understood and was allowed back on the plane.

Should not become a big deal but the guy needs to learn to just stay away from conflict.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Yeah, I heard the same thing. He must've been high or something. If someone tells you to turn off your ipod, what's so hard to understand, turn the damn thing off.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
mstng99tim said:
Yeah, I heard the same thing. He must've been high or something. If someone tells you to turn off your ipod, what's so hard to understand, turn the damn thing off.

He was high celebrating going to a team that is gonna make the playoffs :)

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
wheeler281 said:
mstng99tim said:

Good point!!! :lol:

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
wheeler281 said:
mstng99tim said:

Wait wasn't he drafted to the Jets?
Brandon Marshall is the one that got traded to a playoff team. :p

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Another update.

Friday morning reports on a Pittsburgh TV station Website and other Internet outlets regarding an airline incident allegedly involving Jets wide receiver Santonio Holmes on Thursday night are not true, according to the Allegheny County, Pa., Police Department.

"As previously reported, [Santonio] Holmes was NOT removed from any airplane (4/29/2010)," a media release from the police department read. "He was asked to remove his Ipod (at one point), in which he complied. There's no further information to report."

Jets head coach Rex Ryan was asked about the reports (some of which were corrected this afternoon) at his midday news conference in between rookie minicamp practices.

"I know what's been told to me. It kind of got blown out of proportion by some media outlets," Ryan said. "I don't think it's as big as what's been out there."

Pressed on if he was concerned about what the reports might say about Holmes, the coach said, "The version I got is much different than the version you got or what's on the Internet. To comment on that is probably not right."

Ryan also praised Holmes, who came over in a trade with the Pittsburgh Steelers on April 12, for his work as a Jet.

"Santonio around here has been tremendous, at the voluntary workouts, competitive-wise in all the drills," he said. "The thing that really jumps out at me is how he's been in the classroom, with Mark Sanchez, Brian Schottenheimer. He takes great notes. He's been tremendous in the building."

Members online

Latest posts