Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any White Sox Season ticket holders here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
Fandruw25 and I collect ticket stubs from games that Andruw Jones hits a HR. Just wondering if anyone can help us find a reliable ticket holder to purchase ticket stubs from throughout the year.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
AndruwHRJones said:
Fandruw25 and I collect ticket stubs from games that Andruw Jones hits a HR. Just wondering if anyone can help us find a reliable ticket holder to purchase ticket stubs from throughout the year.

I am interested so you guys know he's serious. Also interested in any game hit a HR, so some of the tickets from years past....we're interested.

Thanks
Eric

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Fandruw25 said:
AndruwHRJones said:

I am interested so you guys know he's serious. Also interested in any game hit a HR, so some of the tickets from years past....we're interested.

Thanks
Eric

went to Seattle-Texas last year where we got beat by a long ball from a nonstarter I believe but I dont think it was Jones. trying to remember

Members online