Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg visited the Hershey Factory today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derek2011

Aug 7, 2008
Bainbridge,PA
My dad works for the Hershey Print shop, which is in the basement of the Hershey Chocolate Factory. Today, they received a call with an unusual question. Do you have a baseball? No. Do you have a glove? No, this isnt a sporting goods store. Reason they were asking is because Stephen Strasburg was there to tour the factory and was trying to get something signed. They quickly printed up a few photos and my dad was able to snag a sig for me!

StrasburgPhoto.jpg

Derek

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I've been to Hershey Park a couple times, but never the factory. I wonder why the visit. I mean, a 21-YO has a free afternoon, would you go to a chocolate factory, even a famous one? Maybe endorsements...how awesome would a StrasBar be?

Man, flashback. I remember in 3rd grade or so, a friend went there and rode the Superdooperlooper, which had just opened. He had a t-shirt that said,"I survived the Superdooperlooper." I was so jealous.

Members online