Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend Edition - Sat/Sun - May 1/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Morning all. ANybody seen Snyper have not gotten any return PMS or AIM;s[/b]. He and I have a deal :)

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
Morning all.

I think I have finalized the most significant single card purchase in my life. Still have to wait for the seller to list the BIN, hit that and then wait for it to arrive.

More details to come...
B

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Piratesfan1418 said:
Morning all.

I think I have finalized the most significant single card purchase in my life. Still have to wait for the seller to list the BIN, hit that and then wait for it to arrive.

More details to come...
B

Troy?

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
Morning guys

Hard rain falling in Mid TN this am

Had hoped to go to the card show but I'm guessing the rain kept a bunch away

if it slows down I may still get out

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Krusin said:
Morning guys

Hard rain falling in Mid TN this am

Had hoped to go to the card show but I'm guessing the rain kept a bunch away

if it slows down I may still get out

Pretty day so far in east Tn :mrgreen:

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
I was just in Tennessee on vacation a few weeks back from Michigan. Started out in Chattanooga and ended up in the mountains between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Beautiful state...

B

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
figured id post this here to

Collectors Club Grading Special #3
(For Silver, Gold & Platinum Members)
Any autographed trading card with a declared value of under $150 can be submitted for only $10, which is 50% off the regular fee!
This applies to ANY autographed card, from any year for $10 each. Cards and/or Autographs must be valued under $150. No Minimum Quantity Required

This is a special DUAL SERVICE wherein each card will go through both the PSA/DNA Authentication for the autograph and PSA Authentication and Grading for the card regardless of whether the card is post-1998 direct from the manufacturer. For clarification, see related article.

Turnaround Time Varies With Demand

Hurry! All orders must be postmarked between 05/01/10 - 05/31/10

Tallboys, Supersized, Thicker Memorabilia/Patch Cards, are permitted on this special

This special excludes T-3's

As a reminder, the submitter can choose to have the card graded by PSA or simply encapsulated and labeled "Authentic" - please be sure to mark the submission form accordingly

Here's what you need to do:

•Fill out a submission form and write MAY COLLECTORS CLUB SPECIAL on the top of the form
•Mark OTHER as the type of service
•Click here to print out a form
•(Note: You must be a Collectors Club member to submit cards to PSA. If you are not yet a member, click here to join)
•Send your cards with a check or credit card number to PSA using the shipping instructions on the submission form
Tallboys, Supersized, Thicker Memorabilia/Patch Cards, Coins & Pins must be submitted on separate submission forms with their own return shipping. Raw cards, Crossovers and Reviews must be submitted on separate submission forms with their own return shipping

Your order must be postmarked by May 31, 2010 so act now!

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Man, I remember the rains when I was in Millington. Like something out of biblical times on a daily basis!

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
cwells46 said:
Kinda disappointing....Not sure who that was suppose to be instead.
i'll go through and check, have some more i needed to order today so if i find which one it is i'll just re-order it for you

Members online

Latest posts