Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA/DNA $10 special back (kind of)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Collectors Club Grading Special #3
(For Silver, Gold & Platinum Members)
Any autographed trading card with a declared value of under $150 can be submitted for only $10, which is 50% off the regular fee!
This applies to ANY autographed card, from any year for $10 each. Cards and/or Autographs must be valued under $150. No Minimum Quantity Required

This is a special DUAL SERVICE wherein each card will go through both the PSA/DNA Authentication for the autograph and PSA Authentication and Grading for the card regardless of whether the card is post-1998 direct from the manufacturer. For clarification, see related article.

Turnaround Time Varies With Demand

Hurry! All orders must be postmarked between 05/01/10 - 05/31/10

Tallboys, Supersized, Thicker Memorabilia/Patch Cards, are permitted on this special

This special excludes T-3's

As a reminder, the submitter can choose to have the card graded by PSA or simply encapsulated and labeled "Authentic" - please be sure to mark the submission form accordingly

Here's what you need to do:

•Fill out a submission form and write MAY COLLECTORS CLUB SPECIAL on the top of the form
•Mark OTHER as the type of service
•Click here to print out a form
•(Note: You must be a Collectors Club member to submit cards to PSA. If you are not yet a member, click here to join)
•Send your cards with a check or credit card number to PSA using the shipping instructions on the submission form
Tallboys, Supersized, Thicker Memorabilia/Patch Cards, Coins & Pins must be submitted on separate submission forms with their own return shipping. Raw cards, Crossovers and Reviews must be submitted on separate submission forms with their own return shipping

Your order must be postmarked by May 31, 2010 so act now!

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Hmmm.... not sure I like this "deal"

I have some card I want authenticated but not graded.

Tom

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Tom Oates said:
Hmmm.... not sure I like this "deal"

I have some card I want authenticated but not graded.

Tom
As a reminder, the submitter can choose to have the card graded by PSA or simply encapsulated and labeled "Authentic" - please be sure to mark the submission form accordingly

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
If someone is sending in a sub, please let me know. I have about 20 perez steele autographs I would like to send in. I would be more than happy to pay for a grading for you also for the trouble.

Thanks!!!

Skrip

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
ballerskrip said:
If someone is sending in a sub, please let me know. I have about 20 perez steele autographs I would like to send in. I would be more than happy to pay for a grading for you also for the trouble.

Thanks!!!

Skrip

+1 same for me on the paying for a grading

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
One last bump from me, I know there is a BGS/JSA group sub going on but I need a few things slabbed from PSA. Anyone with a PSA membership??? :)

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
there is a member over on the PSA boards that is doing the same sub BUT the max value instead of being $150 its $500. I think he is acceptins subs starting at the end of May,
FYI,
Dan

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
jeff550 said:
hofmichael said:
Usually for PSA/DNA subs you don't need a membership.It may be worth it to call and check.
Mike
this special is for members only :cry: .

anyone???
I know what it says but all the past PSA/DNA specials have been open to non members also.
Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts