Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A little help? (Baseball)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kardkollector46

Aug 7, 2008
Connecticut
Hey everyone! I was just wondering if any of you could vote for me for player of the week in my local area! Its the first time ive ever been nominated and Ive seen what everyone on here could do by voting (UD awards/ the picture taken by someone's mother for the front picture in a brochure). It would be really great if as many of you as possible could go to http://www.rep-am.com/strikezone/, scroll down to the lower right hand corner and vote for Riley Streit from Chase! It honestly takes 2 seconds of your time and would mean so much to me! Thanks so much!

Riley

Edit: I just got on the poll for the second straight week so if any of you could find 5 seconds in your day to do this that would be amazing! I actually realized this poll was up the day it was put up instead of the day before it closed. Thanks to all for helping me out!

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I voted for ya.....simple because I was shocked to see the link was the for the Waterbury Republican. :lol:

That was the paper I read everyday growing up.........played in the NVL - Go Torrington Red Raiders!!!!

Only thing is wth school is Chase? lol Is it a private school or something in the area? Like I said I played in the NVL and thought I knew most of the Berkshire league schools and others in the area......but don't recall ever hearing of Chase.

Kardkollector46

Aug 7, 2008
Connecticut
rymflaherty said:
I voted for ya.....simple because I was shocked to see the link was the for the Waterbury Republican. :lol:

That was the paper I read everyday growing up.........played in the NVL - Go Torrington Red Raiders!!!!

Only thing is wth school is Chase? lol Is it a private school or something in the area? Like I said I played in the NVL and thought I knew most of the Berkshire league schools and others in the area......but don't recall ever hearing of Chase.
Bump for a new week of votes! Also Chase is a private school in Waterbury, we play up and down the Hudson Valley and are currently 8-2 and 7-0 in the league. I believe your raiders just got smoked by Derby 28-1 or something like that. :shock:

Thanks again to all who voted!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts