Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 5/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Upton with a shot to right field to give the D-Backs the lead. D-Backs lineup is loaded.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
at this point i almost want the yanks and rays to keep winning just so the sox can finish the most behind they have ever been and theo/francona get fired at the end of the year due to their horrible signings/managerial skills. scutaro signing? wow

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
dang i start rooting for the yanks then the white sox take the lead ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: i cant catch a break, sorry for cursing them jdchanua

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
ahill1 said:
Cubs pull out the win against a potent D-Backs lineup

D-Backs offense is so potent. If their bullpen wasn't so bad they'd have a winning record. How many games have the D-Backs bullpen blown going into the 8th inning this year?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
What's everyone think Heyward's numbers will look like at the end of the season?

i'm thinking something along the lines of .260avg 22HR 80RBI.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
AKA Coastal said:
What's everyone think Heyward's numbers will look like at the end of the season?

i'm thinking something along the lines of .260avg 22HR 80RBI.

He seems pretty streaky so far to me. I think your guess is pretty close to where I would put him for end of the year totals.

Members online

Latest posts