Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----The Superlative Sunday Morning Thread-----

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

the Pens play Game 2 of their Playoff Series against the Canadiens at 2 pm today. I will have to watch the first 2 Periods at work but should be home in time for the 3rd.

I am super excited for the ITG Superlative break tonight and hope we get some amazing patches and auto's. good luck to everyone.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Dave good morning. the break is definitely a must see. I like the motto.

Barry good morning and I welcome you to the hockey channel as well :D

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
my first post of the day was 5:30 ready for a nap as soon as lap monster and rest of family leave.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Barry hopefully they leave soon so you can get your nap.

Dan thanks for the good luck. I may need it.

Art or anyone else I bought this Bay card on Friday but can't find it on the Beckett checklist. do you have any idea what it might be listed as on the Beckett checklist? the auction was titled 2006 UD All-Star Redmeption.

BsK4SZg2kKGrHqIOKiQEu3LsPcGBL21znF8.jpg

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
pghbuccos said:

Art or anyone else I bought this Bay card on Friday but can't find it on the Beckett checklist. do you have any idea what it might be listed as on the Beckett checklist? the auction was titled 2006 UD All-Star Redmeption.

Not sure myself Dave. What's the card #?

Got these in yesterday.

2008UpperDeckHawaiiTradeConferenceA.jpg

2009SweetSpotDualSwatchesJoshBecket.jpg

2008BowmanChromeMikeMontgomeryautoR.jpg

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
For the first time I had someone say I didn't send a card. It was for around $5 and they opened a case. Hopefully the UPS receipt I have will help.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Resident Piazza Fan said:
pghbuccos said:

Not sure myself Dave. What's the card #?

it's not in hand yet but the auction title say #1 but that didn't help either. maybe it's not listed. hopefully when it arrives I will be able to get more info on it. nice mail from yesterday.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George_Calfas said:
69MetsFan said:
Good morning to the distinguished trio, Dan, Art & George! :D

Dave, GM......no need to help my ego.

Art, nice card.

Good morning George, and thank you. It's my 1st football auto. I noticed yesterday that I've let a couple of milestones pass and didn't even realize it. I passed 3,000 post's, and now have over 200 different Bay auto's(213 I think).

Members online

Latest posts