Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Celtic autograph pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I purchased these for my Celtic collection, which had gone neglected for a while. Rajon Rondo and Cedric "Cornbread" Maxwell. $4.76 plus S&H for both!
DANNY
Celticautos.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
dano7 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Awsome pick-ups!!!!!!
Great looking Pierce patch in your sig!
DANNY
Thank you!! I have a few Celts pick-ups that I will be posting soon myself. Im still a little upset on how we lost that Warriors game. I can take the lost to the lakers but then losing to Golden State :( . I cant believe in sad over 4 loses :lol:

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Great stuff. I'm a Celtic fan too.

I got the 06-07 Topps Chrome Black Refractor Autograph of Rajon last year for next to nothing, now it's a $30 card!

I also picked up 2 Big Baby autographs this weekend. One 07-08 Finest Ref, and a 07-08 SPX Auto/GU.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Rondo autos have really spiked lately. Could see them go down slightly since the team has lsot 3 of 4 games against tough Western Conference Competition

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Glen Davis arrived today in the form of a 07-08 SP Rookie Threads card 695/799. It looks great in person!
DANNY
DavisJersey-Autograph.jpg

Members online

Latest posts