Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upcoming Draft Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Once a year, I start my Draft Picks contest in which I ask everyone to predict who the Top 10 picks will be, come June.

This year I’m upping the ante even more, with a sweet prize for the winner, plus a bonus prize in case the winner happens to get all 10 correct (which has yet to happen in the history of the contest).

Last year I made the mistake of starting the contest on the first week of May, which led to several people simply reserving a spot and not filling in their guesses until the last minute before the guessing deadline or in some cases, not at all.

This year, the contest will begin on Memorial Day, Monday the 31st, with the guessing deadline being Sunday, June 6th (a mere 24 hours prior to Day 1 of the draft).

Prizes will be as follows –

Winner receives a 2008 Playoff Contenders Logan Morrison SP Autograph.

….and…..

If the winner gets all 10 correct, he/she will also win a factory sealed 2008 Bowman HTA Jumbo Box (possible Heyward auto).

Enticing enough for ya? This year, I’ve not only made the prizes better than ever, but I’m giving everyone a much better shot at nailing all 10 players.

Therefore, if you haven’t done so already, start doing your research. :cool:

This thread is NOT a contest, so don't guess anything here, as it won't count.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts