Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

dee gordon and pedro baez: contenders redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
anyone have info about them signing or not? seems crazy they are both dodgers who are dodging their commitments. any word? 5 in que since release. all pulled. would never buy a redemption for this reason.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
From Panini: We don't have any new updates on this yet. We are working on getting the last autographs from 2008 to complete the set. If for some reason Mr. Gordon does not sign we will stamp his card "No Autograph" and send it out along with another card of equal value. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns. Thanks

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
blazers091 said:
From Panini: We don't have any new updates on this yet. We are working on getting the last autographs from 2008 to complete the set. If for some reason Mr. Gordon does not sign we will stamp his card "No Autograph" and send it out along with another card of equal value. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns. Thanks

thanks. i guess when he changed his nam he figured why sign.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
They should send them too me, I could get them signed....

IMAGE0005.jpg

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Thanked OP and blazers for bringing this up and answering the question...

I've been wondering what the deal is on those redemptions.

We need more Dee in the hobby!

Members online

Latest posts